Inbound Sales Executive*
North London (N18), N18 3HT
Permanent, Full Time
Basic salary + commission
About the Company:
Since founded in 2006, the company has grown to a team of 35 people with revenues of over £4 million. Their head office and warehousing are both based in Edmonton, North London, as is their CEO and founder. Their group innovates in industries with huge potential for growth and disruption. The best example of this is their flagship website that provides stock and bespoke packaging for international brands right through to independent retailers, both online and offline.
*Ideally we would like someone with Packaging experience or experience in a similar sector.
Inbound Sales Executive – About the Role:
We are looking for commercially minded Inbound Sales Executives to sit within the internal sales team. They are looking for well-spoken individuals with experience in a customer service role, strong communication, organisational and numerical skills and active learners so that they can focus your initial training around their packaging products, service and the marketplace.
They are looking for the best because this opportunity offers a chance to work with clients of all sizes from independent retailers to chain stores and international brands. They have an impressive client portfolio which will make selling easier for the right sales person, who will in turn find additional great clients of their own.
Inbound Sales Executive – Main Responsibilities:
• Ensure all customer enquiries are quoted correctly and all customer requirements are identified
• Create a rapport with customers and aim to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
• To send samples and supporting information to customers to help with the sale
• To maintain relationships with existing customers, and regularly call them to find new enquiries
• Ensure all walk-in customers are welcomed and managed accurately and efficiently
• Ensure all customer information is correctly logged within the system
• Manage and maintain customer issues and disputes on jobs
• To achieve the team target on a monthly basis, as set out by the line manger
• To contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all members of staff
Inbound Sales Executive – Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of what excellent customer service entails
• Experience in working in a customer service role
• Solid telephone communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work
• Ability to find practical solutions to problems
• Naturally pays attention to detail without any loss of accuracy
• Able to work towards targets
• Must have a bubbly, friendly and positive demeanor
• Must be resilient, energetic, enthusiastic, have a ‘can do’ attitude and dynamism