Copy Writing Marketing Executive
Location: North London, N18 3HT
Usual Working Hours: 09:00 -17:30, Monday to Friday
About the Company
Since it was founded in 2006, Rocaba Group Limited has become one of the UK’s most forward thinking e-commerce companies, and grown to a team of 35 people with revenues of over £4 million. Our head office and warehousing are both based in North London. Our group innovates in industries with huge potential for growth. The best example of this is our flagship brand Carrier Bag Shop that provides stock and bespoke packaging for international brands right through to independent retailers, both online and offline.
About the Role
Being ambitious, proactive and culture driven is the only way to succeed at Rocaba Group. We’re looking for a creative and commercially minded Copy Writer to join the best team in our industry – working on all aspects of marketing communications, brand growth and content creation. Working alongside a team of web developers and marketing executives, you will be responsible for wide range of blog articles, case studies, short and long form content, and journalistic research on topics. Whilst the majority of the role is around writing various forms of copy – the role also requires the candidate to be involved in aspects of marketing from e-mail marketing, social media platforms, PPC, analytics and so on. We’ll be asking you where you get your news and views on the industry, what experiences you have proactively created to familiarise yourself with blogging, social media and content marketing strategies, and who has inspired or guided you on your journey thus far.
We’re looking for the best because this opportunity offers a chance to learn and implement some of the most progressive and creative marketing methods around. On top of that, we’re a small team that listen, so you’ll have a chance to make a real difference and see the biggest customer base in the industry respond to campaigns you’ve worked on.
• Reporting to the E-commerce Manager and Senior Management on a regular basis
• Writing blog articles for the company about a wide range of topics.
• Interviewing and finding new story ideas from both internal employees and clients.
• Managing feedback, comments and correspondence on the company blog and social media accounts.
• Story boarding and scripting video and long form content.
• Researching various news stories and finding ways to hook into clients.
• Blogger outreach, press distribution and syndication.
Required Knowledge and Experience
• An creative portfolio / website
• Incredibly strong grasp of English, both verbal and written.
• A passion for blogging
• An understanding of Content Marketing
• An inquisitive and questioning nature
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to travel nationwide
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
• Would suit a car owner that can get to our North London offices in N18.
We expect your passion for all thing content marketing to be 24/7/365. In return we promise the time you spend in our office applying your skills will be rewarded with tangible job satisfaction and professional growth. You’ll also get Holiday Entitlement, Paid Sick Leave, Childcare Voucher Schemes, Training and Development opportunities, a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare and free Eye-Testing.
If you’re interested in being part our success, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.