Easy Treat Jars
With Easter fast approaching us, we wanted to share a quick and easy DIY craft project for you to either surprise your children with or to make with them. They would also make a great favour if your planning an Easter Egg Hunt Party!
What will I need?
- Green Tissue Paper
- Empty Jars
- Cellophane Roll
- Chocolate mini eggs
- Small chocolate Bunny Rabbits or Easter Chicks
- Lay out your green tissue paper and cut thin strips, then cut the strips into smaller pieces and scrunch up. You want the strips to resemble grass!
- Place the green tissue paper at the base of your empty jar.
- Next add your larger chocolate centre piece to the middle of the grass layer.
- Surround the centre piece with chocolate mini eggs.
- Add the lid back onto the jar.
- Cut a large piece of cellophane and place the jar into the centre.
- Bring up the corners of the cellophane and scrunch the cellophane into the centre of the jar lid.
- Secure with a pretty ribbon.
- Hey presto….your done!!!
Have an Eggcellent Easter!