Artworker – Adobe Creative Suite 5 – This role has now been fulfilled
Location: North London (N18), N18 3HT
Working Hours: 9:00-17:30 Monday-Friday
About the Company
Since it was founded in 2006, Rocaba Group Limited has grown to a team of 35 people with revenues of over £4 million. Our head office and warehousing are both based in North London, as is our CEO and founder Sujan Shah. Our group innovates in industries with huge potential for growth and distribution. The best example of this is our flagship brand Carrier Bag Shop, that provides stock and bespoke packaging for international brands right through to independent retailers, both online and offline.
About the role
Being ambitious, proactive and culture driven is the only way to succeed at Rocaba Group. We’re looking for a creative and commercially minded Artworker to join the best team in our industry – working on all aspects of digital artwork, visuals and proofs, facilitating project management of artwork through proof stage to plates/screens and conducting administrative tasks associated with the production of printed packaging items. You must be able to demonstrate in passion for the print industry. We’ll be asking you where you get your news and views on the industry, what experiences you have proactively created to familiarise yourself with printing and who has inspired or guided you on your journey thus far. Be ready to show us examples of your work and tell us a story that makes us listen.
We’re looking for the best because this role will also provide you with the opportunity to do creative work for the company and external suppliers as required and run ad-hoc training sessions to support our sales teams on artwork, proofing, different printing capabilities and more. On top of that, we’re a small team that listen, so you’ll have a chance to make a real difference and see the biggest customer base in the industry respond to artwork you’ve worked on.
Main Responsibilities of Artworker:
• Experience working in the print industry
• Understanding of current trends and developments in art working
• Proficient knowledge and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite 5 (in particular Illustrator, Photoshop)
Required Knowledge and Experience of Digital Marketing Executive:
• Must be creative and imaginative
• Excellent IT Skills
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and prioritise workload
• Naturally pays attention to detail without any loss of accuracy
• Ability to find practical solutions to problems
• Ability to work with a team as well as take own initiative
• Solid organisational skills
• Able to multitask and work under pressure accurately
• Ability to assimilate information and apply it where applicable
• Is open minded, inquisitive and an active learner
• Must be hardworking and self-motivated
• Must have proactive, positive demeanor
• Must have business etiquette
• Enthusiastic and results-driven
• Takes pride in delivery excellence
• Patient, resilient, and able to adapt
We expect your passion for artwork to be 24/7/365. In return we promise the time you spend in our office applying your skills will be rewarded with tangible job satisfaction and professional growth. You’ll also get Holiday Entitlement, Paid Sick Leave, Childcare Voucher Schemes, Training and Development opportunities, a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare and free Eye-Testing.