Business Development Executives – Packaging/Printing
North London (N18), N18 3HT
Permanent, Full Time
Salary and Benefits
• £50K OTE
• Car allowance
• Mileage Rate
• Private Healthcare
• Paid Sick Leave
• Holiday Entitlement
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Training and Development
About the Company
Since it was founded in 2006, Rocaba Group Limited has grown to a team of 35 people with revenues of over £4 million. Our head office and warehousing are both based in Edmonton, North London, as is our CEO and founder Sujan Shah. Our group innovates in industries with huge potential for growth and disruption. The best example of this is our flagship website CarrierBagShop.co.uk that provides stock and bespoke packaging for international brands right through to independent retailers, both online and offline.
We believe firmly in Creativity, Innovation and Service, all of which form part of our company’s mission and values. As such, we are always looking for ambitious, proactive and commercially minded people to join our team. Any level of staff member can contribute to improving the customer experience, refining procedures or furthering the Groups goals. We offer both formal and informal career development options as well as employee incentives, bonuses and benefits.
Business Development Executives – About the Role
We’re looking for commercially minded Business Development Executives to sit within the Commercial Sales team. You must be established and well versed in consultative sales and business development, with figures and examples to prove it, so that we can focus your initial training around our packaging products, service and the marketplace.
You will sit in the middle of a fairly short “production-to-delivery” cycle which will require you to book new business with brands and/or their agencies and then work with your internal operations team and their external suppliers to bring the products to life. Goal posts can move occasionally, so you will need to be versatile and resourceful to ensure your clients timelines are being met whilst doing good quality business that earns you and your team bonuses.
In summary, you should be a confident, tenacious and self-motivated professional that can identify and sell to a brand or agency decision maker starting from a cold call right through to a face-to-face pitch. Although packaging is traditionally a price driven industry, our stellar service and support has separated us from the pack. Therefore, you should be naturally keen on finding ways to add value during the sales cycle to ensure your clients are getting the best purchasing experience.
We’re looking for the best because this opportunity offers a chance to work with clients of all sizes from independent retailers to chain stores and international brands. We have an impressive client portfolio which will make selling easier for the right sales person, who will in turn find additional great clients of their own.
Main Responsibilities of Business Development Executive:
• To generate new business throughout the UK
• Leveraging all opportunities to maximise business growth and revenue
• Contact all leads in a timely manner recording notes on the Company CRM system
• Producing quotes and communicating them to clients
• Ensure that all targets are met
• Ensure the customer’s needs are fully met
• To support and report back to Sales Manager on a regular basis
Required Knowledge and Experience for Business Development Executive role:
• 5 years minimum experience in sales, business development/field sales experience an advantage
• Ideally we would like someone with Packaging experience or experience in a similar sector
• Commercial ability to work to targets
• Extensive experience in a B2B environment
• Proven track record in sales
• Experience booking own appointments and attending face-to-face meetings
• Solid negotiation and direct selling skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent IT skills – MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Strong organisation and administrative skills
• Solid interpersonal and communication both verbal and written skills
• Solid telephone etiquette
• Tenacity and ability to control the commitment of a customer throughout the sales lead time
• Enthusiastic and results-driven
• Takes pride in delivering excellence and is self-motivated
• Confident and positive proactive attitude
• Resilient, able to adapt and learn quickly
• Well presented and professional
• Clean driver’s licence
• Real hunger to succeed
If you’re interested in being part our success, send your updated CV to email@example.com.